This practice group offers a comprehensive range of services in intellectual property and information technology matters. The group advises local and international clients that comprise of small and medium enterprises, listed companies, multinational corporations as well as governmental agencies on intellectual property rights protection and assists our clients in the creation, protection and enforcement of their intellectual property rights worldwide through an extensive foreign network of associates and a deep understanding of commercial, operational and legal issues relating to transactions relating to technology transfers, franchising, licensing and due diligence exercises.
We have extensive experience in, among others:
- Corporate transactions, including sale and purchase of IP assets.
- Licensing, franchising and assignments
- Technology transfers
- International and domestic registration of IP rights
- Enforcement of IP rights.
- Protection and commercialization of IP assets
- Handling objections and oppositions
- IP portfolio management and strategy
- Confidentiality and non-disclosure arrangements
On Intellectual Property and Technology matters, please contact Richard Yeoh at 63201166.